About the Course
Course Duration: 2 days
The Agile Testing Foundation course extends the broad understanding of testing acquired at Foundation Level and covers those topics which are considered to be essential knowledge for a test professional working on agile projects.
This intensive two-day tutor-led course contains lectures, exercises and practical work and includes a high proportion of hands-on practical team-based activities to allow candidates to get a true feel for how agile projects work in the real world. This course has been rated at SFIAplus level 4.
The exam will be taken on the afternoon of the last day of the course.
After successfully completing the course, delegates should be able to:
- understand the basis of the agile approach
- combine test activities to create the test process for an agile project
- understand and contribute to those activities that are characteristic of agile projects
- participate in release and iteration planning on an agile project
- organize and perform testing on agile projects
- suggest improvements to both the development and testing on an ongoing agile project
- understand the complexities that are inherent in larger agile projects
Who is it for?
The Agile Testing Foundation course is suitable for those who are, or expect to be, working on agile projects. It is aimed at those who seek a practical application of the core software testing material covered at ISTQB Foundation level to agile projects.
This course is also appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of agile development that specifically contains coverage of the options for including software testing as an integrated part of the agile development approach. This includes Scrum Masters, project managers, release managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts and management consultants.