About the Course
Course Duration: 2 days
TSG’s ISTQB Foundation Level Model Based Tester Extension course leads to the ISTQB exam (fee included). It extends the broad understanding of testing acquired at Foundation Level to enable the role of Model Based Test Analyst to be performed.
After successfully completing the course you will learn how to:
- Collaborate in a model-based testing team using standard terminology and established MBT concepts, processes and techniques.
- Apply and integrate model-based testing in a test process.
- Effectively create and maintain MBT models using established techniques and best practices of model-based testing.
- Select, create and maintain test artefacts from MBT models considering risk and value of the features tested.
- Support the organization to improve its quality assurance process to be more constructive and efficient.
This two-day tutor-led course includes lectures, exercises and practical work, as well as exam preparation. On the last day of the course you will be issued Pearson VUE exam voucher.
The Model Based Testing Foundation course is suitable for those who are, or expect to be, working on projects that require development and testing of data models. It is aimed at those who seek a practical application of the core software testing material covered at ISTQB Foundation level on all projects that work with data models.
The course is for Test Analysts, Test Team Leader, Data Modelers and all people who will be developing data models for testing and use in subsequent test automation.