About the Course
Course Duration: 3 days
Exam Fees Included
The purpose of the ITIL 4 High Velocity IT Qualification is:
• to provide the candidate with an understanding of the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments, focussing on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value. The qualification will provide the candidate with an understanding of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing.
The purpose of the ITIL 4 High Velocity IT Examination is:
• to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of ITIL 4 to High Velocity IT, as described in the syllabus below, to be awarded the ITIL 4 High Velocity IT qualification. The ITIL 4 High Velocity IT qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
The target audience for this qualification is:
• individuals continuing on their journey in service management
• ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
• IT managers and practitioners involved in digital services or working in digital transformation projects, working within or towards high velocity environments
• existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
Candidates must have passed the ITIL4 Foundation examination to attend this course
· Multiple choice
· 40 questions
· 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
· 90 minutes duration
· Closed book.
Understand the importance of the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT
• Understand and know how to use the following concepts:
o Safety culture
o Lean Culture
o Toyota Kata
o Lean / Agile / Resilient / Continuous
o Service-dominant logic
o Design thinking
o Complexity thinking
Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
• Know how the service provider ensures valuable investments are achieved.
• Know how to use the following practices to contribute to achieving valuable investments
o Portfolio management
o Relationship management
• Know how the service provider ensures fast deployment is achieved
• Know how to use the following practices to contribute to achieving fast deployment
o Architecture management
o Business analysis
o Deployment management
o Service validation and testing
o Software development and management
• Know how the service provider ensures resilient operations are achieved.
• Know how to use the following practices to contribute to achieving resilient operations
o Availability management
o Capacity and performance management
o Monitoring and event management
o Problem management
o Service continuity management
o Infrastructure and platform management
• Know how the service provider ensures co-created value is achieved.
• Know how to use the following practices to contribute to achieving co-created value with the service consumer
o Relationship management
o Service design
o Service desk
• Know how the service provider ensures assured conformance is achieved.
• Know how to use the following practices to contribute to achieving assured conformance
o Information security management
o Risk management