About the Course
Course Duration: 2 days
Private Course: Click Here
The Programming Microsoft SQL Server with Transact-SQL SQL training course introduces the delegate to the programming features of the Transact-SQL programming language, using Microsoft SQL Server. This course looks at the procedural programming language capabilities of T-SQL. The delegate will learn how to use local variables, write program flow control constructs, create stored procedures and triggers, handle errors and use built-in functions.
The delegate will learn and acquire skills as follows:
- Declaring and using variables
- Using conditional programming logic
- Implementing conditional execution and loop constructs
- Using cursors to process records
- Trapping and handling errors and exceptions in code
- Creating stored procedures
- Creating user defined functions
- Creating triggers
- Using dynamic SQL
Who will the course benefit?
Software development personnel and database support staff who need to write Transact-SQL scripts to enhance their productivity in manipulating data.